ICICI Bank - Non receipt of clerance certificate after paying my emi
I HAVE TAKEN TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2004 AND REPAID ALL EMI IN OCT 2005 ,THEY CHARGED FROM US RS.250/- TO GET NOC TELL ME WHAT TO DO , my vehcile no is HR 01 R 5318 registed at ambala cantt.
till now they had not send me any clearance certificate to obtain noc from rta ambala cantt. Even not responded to my letter from past 2009 and 2011. SHOULD I MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT DIRECT , AS I WANT SELL THE VEHICLE TO BUY NEW ONE , I HAVE REMINDED SO MANY TIME TO BANKER BUT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION SO FOR.
ONCE I MOVED TO ICICI BANK IN HYDERABAD , BUT THEY ARE SAYING BALL IS NOT IN OUR COURT.V A PRASAD4-85/A, NEAR GAYATHRI TEMPLE SANSKRUTI TOWNSHIPHYDERABAD 5000889000340403
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "RE.NOVATE is a "credit service" that TD BANK has. One more, as per I realize reading the posts below, to STOLE our money. One day, we decide tobuy some patio..."
- "So Today I was approved for a loan ... But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back .. Sounds fishy yes then..."
- "I have never heard of pending drop offs and I have been with Chase for years. I was charged two insufficient fees because of this but when I checked my..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."