I HAVE TAKEN TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2004 AND REPAID ALL EMI IN OCT 2005 ,THEY CHARGED FROM US RS.250/- TO GET NOC TELL ME WHAT TO DO , my vehcile no is HR 01 R 5318 registed at ambala cantt.

till now they had not send me any clearance certificate to obtain noc from rta ambala cantt. Even not responded to my letter from past 2009 and 2011. SHOULD I MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT DIRECT , AS I WANT SELL THE VEHICLE TO BUY NEW ONE , I HAVE REMINDED SO MANY TIME TO BANKER BUT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION SO FOR.

ONCE I MOVED TO ICICI BANK IN HYDERABAD , BUT THEY ARE SAYING BALL IS NOT IN OUR COURT.V A PRASAD4-85/A, NEAR GAYATHRI TEMPLE SANSKRUTI TOWNSHIPHYDERABAD 5000889000340403

Had an Experience with ICICI Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nationwide Bank Unauthorized & unsolicited set up of 25 accounts Nationwide Bank "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more National Commercial Bank - REQUEST TO GET BACK MY JAMMED MONEY IN NCB ATM MACHINE National Commercial Bank "I have deposited an amount of SR- 6400 on 30/05/17 in NCB ATM machine. ATM ID EASTRG3003103479, EASTERN REGION HOFUF. Unfortunately the deposited amount jammed inside the ATM machine and..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more