I HAVE TAKEN TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2004 AND REPAID ALL EMI IN OCT 2005 ,THEY CHARGED FROM US RS.250/- TO GET NOC TELL ME WHAT TO DO , my vehcile no is HR 01 R 5318 registed at ambala cantt.

till now they had not send me any clearance certificate to obtain noc from rta ambala cantt. Even not responded to my letter from past 2009 and 2011. SHOULD I MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT DIRECT , AS I WANT SELL THE VEHICLE TO BUY NEW ONE , I HAVE REMINDED SO MANY TIME TO BANKER BUT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION SO FOR.

ONCE I MOVED TO ICICI BANK IN HYDERABAD , BUT THEY ARE SAYING BALL IS NOT IN OUR COURT.V A PRASAD4-85/A, NEAR GAYATHRI TEMPLE SANSKRUTI TOWNSHIPHYDERABAD 5000889000340403

Had an Experience with ICICI Bank?

Comments

Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more